Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Safi Rania Gold

I bet everyone ever watch this product on tv right.. The product claim that it is for anti aging skincare with 24K gold with nano technology. This product also promise can reduce wrinkles and fine lines up to 55 % and also can firm the skin in just 3 weeks.


Because of the nice and sweet promise, I bought these two type to try myself. 


This is their serum that cost RM 33.90. This product is for face firming that contain amino acid to neutralize the free radical. Also contain gold 24 K and bla bla bla. I think I am not a pharmacist to tell about the ingredients. For me, it just same with other skincare that didn't give any effect that I would say 'WOW.. It works'. Conclusion : just waste my money.. Didn't work even a small dust. 


 The another one is Krim Kecantikan that cost me RM 10.90. This cream can be use as foundation that can flush out the blemish on the skin. For most of my friend, its really suitable for their skin and make it look very nice. That's why i want to try.


But for me, I just use a little. Because it really make my skin itchy and redness. Also waste my money. I never buy the Safi product after this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment