Friday, April 27, 2012

RDL Papaya Whitening Soap


Who don't know about papaya soap? I think all of us ever heard and most of you ever try this soap. Right?? Actually this soap is really famous among my friends when i still in secondary school in year 2000. Their skin is really super duper clean, bright n blemish free. But i never try because i not interested. But i don't know who incite me to buy this soap. I don't know if i really a schizophrenia person. Yes, suddenly i think about this soap and drive to shop and buy. Then i try on the spot. Now is day 5 i use the soap. My skin is incredibly freak. Rash appeared on my skin, my skin feel  very itchy. I wonder why the soap didn't work on my skin. Really waste my money even though its not too expensive. Yes.. Only RM 4.00 as you saw on the box. Tomorrow I totally stop using the soap. May be i can make craft with the leftover soap.


Normally people cut the soap in 4, 6, 8 or how many you want. All up to you. From my experience, the soap is easy to melt. So, please make sure that the soap container is free from water.


The green word on plastic tell you that the soap is not fake. The soap is from Philippines.

The Ingredients : water, coconut acid, sodium palmitate, sodium etidronate, sodium cocoate, titanium dioxide, glycerine, carica papaya extract, vitamin A palmitate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, cocodiethanolamide, benzophenone 3, fragrance, D&C orange no.5.

8 comments:

  1. Hello?
    May I know where you bought the soap? Cause I'm also a Malaysian and I can't seem to find the soap anywhere. Here's my email, sasha.marie0324@gmail.com .

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought one from Indian grocery shop. There are so many type of soaps

      Delete
  2. i have seen those in many beauty kiosk in the mall. lots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using papaya sopa of rdl! Bt m a college going gal so m xposed 2 sun ma skin is darkng again! If u apply papaya sop n go out in sun without sunsscreen ur gnna gt mre tan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm we have different skin types so maybe this just wont work for you. personally, i have been using this soap for about 1/2 months and so far its work well except for the part it make my face kind of oily so need to wash regularly (i use it to get rid of my pimple in the forehead). after washing i use eskinol facial cleanser. i buy mine @ RM3 @ local grocery shop.cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for u...very cheap....i'm jealous :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. how to you use it .. i have it though but i havent used it help !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just use like normal soap. Apply to ur face for 1-2 min :)

      Delete