Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bioglo Cherry Pink


OMG!!  I waste sooo much money for lipcare.... Acctually i have a lot of collection, but most of them i give to my sister. I ever try lipcare from nivea, body shop, martha tilaar, metholatum, simplysiti, d'herbs, vaseline, and chery pink.


Lets go straight to the point. Cherry pink is the most i love. I start use it about 2 years ago. Actually i realize that cherry pink give much more advantages but when i go shopping and i find something new n attractive, i would buy. Then i use about a week, i stop. Yes... I start use cherry pink. Cherry pink really give me soft, kissable lips and also hydrate my lips. Serious..
It also make my lips pink naturally. I also love it because it paraben free, fragrance free, mineral free and irritation free. So its really suitable for even most sensitive lips. You can find it at Cosway branch at only RM 28. And you should try it. Prove yourself. You will never regret.
You can also apply to your nipple for a sexy pink colour. Haha.. Are you doubt to use it ?
For me it is very safe because no artificial colouring, all natural colour from cherry blossom (sakura flower). Sakura full of antioxidants that keep skin young and lighten the skin.


All these...... I will give to someone who willing to use.. Haha.. I don't know why vaseline didn't work for me. Most said that it can make lips look more pinkish.. But for me, it turn dark. Yulks... I hate it!! Since my lips not dark at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment